How to Make CBD Lavender Lemonade - A Soothing and Refreshing Drink
Are you looking for a way to relax and unwind after a long day? How about trying a refreshing glass of CBD lavender lemonade? This delicious and calming drink is easy to make and is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day. In this blog post, we'll show you how to make your own CBD lavender lemonade at home.
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup lavender simple syrup (recipe below)
4 cups water
4 droppers of CBD oil (100mg each)
Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup water
1 cup organic dried lavender flowers
1. To make the lavender simple syrup, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
2. Add dried lavender flowers to the saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for one hour.
4. Remove from heat and let the syrup cool completely. Once cooled, strain the syrup to remove any lavender bits.
5. In a large pitcher, mix together the freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender simple syrup, and water.
6. Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir well.
7. Divide the lemonade into 4 glasses and add a dropper of CBD oil to each glass.
8. Garnish with a slice of lemon or a sprig of fresh lavender and enjoy!
CBD Lavender Lemonade is the perfect summer drink to enjoy with friends or by yourself. Not only does it taste great, but it also has some health benefits. CBD is known to help with anxiety, inflammation, and pain relief. Lavender has calming properties and is known to reduce stress and anxiety. This combination of ingredients is perfect for anyone who wants to relax and unwind.I highly recommend you only use CBD oil that you purchased from a licensed dispensary to make sure you have quality oil.